1. Business details This website is operated by Deals4Sport, ABN: 54 602 207 894.
Sales of alcohol made through the site are made under Liquor Licence Number: 770016842.
2. Terms and conditions of use Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply when you register a club with the website and purchase products from Wine for Sport via this website.
Wine for Sport may vary these terms and conditions at any time by posting amended terms on this website. The amended terms will automatically apply from the date of posting.
By accessing this website, you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older and have read and understood the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the terms or have not reached 18 years of age then you must not use this website.
We will collect personal information about you in order to respond to your enquiry, process your order and for purposes otherwise abiding by the National Privacy Principles. We may disclose that information to third parties in Australia and in other countries that help us deliver our services (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the collection, use, storage and disclosure of that information as described in these Terms.
3. Registering a club By registering your club with Wine for Sport, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and agree to be bound by them. You agree to us featuring your club’s details on a webpage contained within this website. We may also promote your club through our social media.
In return, Wine for Sport promises to give 10% of the cost of the case of wine purchased to the club of the customer’s choice
We will use the data you supply for the purpose of which it is intended. Wine for Sport is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information that we collect about visitors to our site and abides by the National Privacy Principles.
4. Ordering By placing an order with Wine for Sport, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and agree to be bound by them. You are obliged to complete the transaction.
By placing an order with us you are confirming that you are 18 years or older. It is illegal for us to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. Under the Liquor Act (NSW) 2007 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000), or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500).
You will have the opportunity to review your order at any time while you are shopping and before you checkout.
You may order wine from Wine for Sport by complying with the directions on our website. Your order of wine will constitute an offer by you to purchase the products from Wine for Sport for the prices displayed on the website and the terms of this agreement.
Orders will be processed by 6J’s Wine Merchants, so in making a purchase you also agree to their terms and conditions, which can be accessed here: http://www.6jswinemerchants.com.au/conditions.php?osCsid=5f92c274efee484629fec9fe9e42be15
Wine for Sport does not sell to overseas customers.
Wine for Sport can only process orders made through the website.
Once your order has been accepted by Wine for Sport, you cannot cancel or withdraw it. If you have a genuine query about the order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The prices and details of our wine are subject to availability and are subject to change without notice.
5. Customer satisfaction Wine for Sport is committed to providing all our customers with quality goods, and believes in amazing customer satisfaction. However, we use 6J’s as our supplier and therefore pass all responsibility on to them for the quality of the goods, the delivery process and any returns policies.
Along with this commitment to quality, Wine for Sport promises to give 10% of the cost of the case of wine you purchase to the sports club of your choice
6. Delivery of wine A case of wine is heavy and can weigh upwards of 18kg. If the case cannot be lifted safely we strongly recommend removing the bottles individually in order to avoid injury. Risk and ownership of the products passes to you on delivery of the wine to the delivery address or collection point.
Delivery is arranged by 6J’s wine and Wine for Sport can accept no responsibility for this service. They are responsible for any loss or damage to goods during transit. The delivery must be signed for by a person over 18 years of age.
7. Paypal, personal data and privacy With more than a decade as the leader in online payments, PayPal deliver one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of PayPal’s most important priorities. PayPal automatically encrypts all sensitive information sent between your computer and their systems, ensuring your information is kept private.
All personal information is heavily protected; both physically and electronically and to further safeguard your debit and credit card numbers and your bank account details. Whilst all care is taken to protect your details, it is however, your responsibility to protect your password from being disclosed to any third party.
Your privacy is important to us. Wine for Sport is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information that we collect about visitors to our site and abides by the National Privacy Principles.
Information collected by Wine for Sport will be used solely for the purpose for which it was submitted. Specific information such as contact details are essential to ensure secure delivery and provide receipt of purchase. At no time will your information be used for emails, unless otherwise requested by you.
8. Intellectual property All material on this website, including names, logos, trademarks, graphics, texts, icons and images, is the property of, or is licensed to Wine for Sport.
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
9. Responsible use of service You agree not to do any of the following:
It is your responsibility to consume alcohol purchased through Wine for Sport sensibly.
10. Linked sites Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
11. Warranties and disclaimers To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
12. Jurisdiction and governing law Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales, Australia.
13. Severance If any clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
14. Contact Us For further information about these Terms or our practices, or make a complaint, please contact us using the details set out below: Wine for Sport Deals4Sport Pty Ltd P O Box 1003, Hampton North, Vic 3188 Email: email@example.com